Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- facilitate and improve your online shopping experience;
- provide and deliver products and services, process transactions, and send you related information, including confirmations, receipts, invoices, and recall notices;
- provide, maintain, and improve the Service, manage your online account, and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide to customer service;
- monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities;
- personalize the Service and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
- process and deliver contest, promotion and sweepstakes entries and prizes;
- link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose conveyed to you at the time the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Service or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Social Sharing Features
The Service may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on the Service with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please call our customer service representatives at (954) 703-4011 or send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.